Directions to Southern Animal Foundation
- Take the Elevated Expressway and cross the Crescent City Connection bridge to the Eastbank.
- Exit at the Camp St. exit. Stay in right hand lane. At the bottom of the ramp there is a light, which is Julia St. Turn right on to Julia St.
- The first light you'll come to after turning right on Julia St. is Magazine St. You'll be in between the D-Day & WWII Museum. Magazine St. is one way to the right. Turn right.
- Continue on Magazine towards uptown. SAF is located approximately 10 blocks up on the right hand side. When you go through the light at "Felicity St" (at John Harkin's florist shop), look to the right. The SAF clinic is at 1823 Magazine St. and has a balcony overhead.
From the Eastbank:
- You can take the I-10 or Airline Hwy and head towards downtown New Orleans/CBD, almost like you are headed to the Westbank.
- Pass the Superdome and get off at the St. Charles Ave. exit. When you come down the ramp at that exit, stay in the right hand lane.
- Go through the light at and cross over St. Charles Ave.
- Next, you'll go through 2 stop lights that are back to back in the same block.
- The 3rd light you come to is Magazine St. and it's one way to the right.
- Turn right on Magazine. Go approximately 10 blocks up. When you go through the light at "Felicity St" (at John Harkin's florist shop), look to the right. The SAF clinic is at 1823 Magazine St. and has a balcony overhead.
Still lost? Call 504-671-8235 and we'll get you here!