- Heartgard Plus® helps prevent canine heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms, too.
NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved, and proven safe and effective for use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older, weighing 4 pounds or more.
It contains an ingredient, afoxolaner, that kills both fleas and ticks quickly and keeps killing for a whole month.2 So it helps provide protection you can feel good about.
Trifexis is a monthly chewable tablet for dogs that kills fleas, prevents heartworm disease and treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm and whipworm infections.
Comfortis® (spinosad) is the first FDA-approved, chewable, beef-flavored tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs for a full month.
Cheristin® for cats topical flea control starts killing fleas in 30 minutes, and killed 98–100% of fleas within 12 hoursand lasts a full month. Fast, effective, long-lasting protection for the cat you love.
Advantage Multi® for Cats is a convenient, monthly topical solution that, when applied directly to your cat's skin:
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls roundworm and hookworm infestations
- Treats and controls ear mite infestations
Sentinel® (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs® protect dogs against heartworms, roundworms and hookworms, plus whipworms and fleas. All at a comparable price.